View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bandsawz
Soldier

re: Crafter what is that???

Just so you Know I have three toons that can craft at level 55.
Buzzsaw is my Metalsmith he is a level 54 Armorer
Bandsawz is my Level 55 Carpenter
Ripsaw is my level 55 outfitter (Tailor)
I can restore and spells and socket any augment. if you need any ship parts I can do that also.
I can craft any housing parts except bricks maybe I will make another crafter or two so I can make it all. Hmm hell it is just 3 more to have all crafters LOL and I have those at level 20 already.

re: Crafter what is that???

it's ONLY 3 more Sawz ;)

many of you know I have a 50+ mino (Isoel), can do bricks (all styles & tiers), beams, panels, cornerstones, restore Pearls/Essences, socket primal, gem & etherence, and do PotA armor but as a mino it requires either Ancient Timbers (for t2) or Petrified Timbers (t3). Can also make jewelry, send me a tell if you've got questions on that Happy

Especially for those with caster toons I'd suggest sending me the mats for spell ID jewelry & I'd be more than happy to make them. Any questions bout that feel free to shoot me a tell Happy Additionally few pieces lot of people ask me to make are con suit pieces, Ancient crystals of Evocation and Conjuration will make a neck/ear with over 20 con & are HIGHLY recommended for a meat suit (& yes it does make THAT big of difference).

I have a tailor in the works (37) and a few chilling at 20. If you need work done just ask I'm certain someone can help Happy

P.S. Hubby has a 50+ weaponsmith - Murturk
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    New Genesis Forum Index -> Crafting Hall All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: