View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxxyheals

re: IoD Bracelet of Lucky Charms Quest in Tanvu

As some of you may be aware (and for those of you that are not, you are now) with the impending F2P roll out they have added a quest on each of the continents to obtain the Bracelet of Lucky Charms which used to only be available on the Isle of Dawn trial island. The following is simply a list of the NPC's in Tanvu (I have not scouted the other areas, this one appears (so far) to be the easiest) that you will need to receive a quest from to get the pieces that you will use to assemble the bracelet.

To start, seek out Celinal in Dallerjuba Village (it is the village that is across the bay from Tanvu). She is just NW of the long dock. You will pick up the quest called Redemption. Complete the quest and turn it in and you will received the Dawn Charm. This is the first charm.

Next you will go to Master Kaol - follow your compass point E/NE of Celinal. You will cross the bay and go past the blue electric thingies. You will pick up the quest The Final Steps. Complete the quest and turn it in and you will receive the Sun Charm. This is the second charm.

Next you will go to Oki - She is also located in the Dallerjuba Village area. She will be E/NE of Celinal along the beach. You will obtain the quest Oki's Jewels. Complete this quest and turn it in for the Dusk Charm. This is the third and final charm.

Lastly you will head south. Past Tanvu, past Master Garu's Monestary (these will be marked on your infomap). You will come to a kind of forest oasis with a pond and several NPC's standing around. Seek out Ashlaine (she will be the only one who has a quest shield at this point). Accept her quest and then go to Kalen (nestled near the tree in the center of the pond). He will have several quests, you want to select Ring of Vision. Complete this quest (and just an fyi the ring will drop from any of the mobs walking around outside the area you are sent to - you may have to kill for a bit to get it to drop, but as long as they have the name of the mobs the quest tells you to look for they have the potential to drop it - you do not need to seek any nameds or climb into the towers). Once you have obtained the ring, turn in the quest and you will receive the web which is used to bind the charms.

Once you have all three charms (Dawn, Sun and Dusk) and the web, then just right click the web and it will make the bracelet.

This item is equipped in the Diplo Wrist slot. Don't forget to upgrade it every 10 levels - it aids with adventuring (it will give you anywhere from 1-3% xp boost depending on it's level - it may actually go up to 4% I can't remember so don't quote me on that one) as well as your diplo.

Have fun!
Harlequinn Drumrunner
Soldier

Thats hot! Gonna try to get Harle his this weekend.

It is doable at 43 (hopefully he'll be 45 then)
Foxxyheals

hehehe uh yeah, it's doable at 43 considering it's a level 10 quest. You will have absolutely no trouble with the mobs you have to kill... Foxxy was one shotting them with auto attack so I think you're good.

If I'm on and you want help (locating NPC's or whatever) just let me know and I can take you thru it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    New Genesis Forum Index -> Strategy Table All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: